Monday, December 17, 2012

Summarizing the Weekend


Long-term successes are built on solid foundations. I need to analyze my foundations in all areas of my life.
Relationships:
     Spouse
     Kids
     Other family
     Friends
Spiritual Life:
    Church attendance
     Prayer
     Bible study
Time for self:
     Sleeping
     General fun
     Reading
     Personal pursuits
Time management:
Nutrition:
     My eating habits
     My family's eating habits
Exercise:
     Fun activities
     For my health exercise
Home Improvements:
     General organization of my home
     Repairs and Maintenance
     Changing the things I want to change
Finances:
     Paying off bills
     Spending wisely
     Savings

These are just the first thoughts. Now I need to think carefully and truthfully about each aspect. Were am I, and were do I want or need to be.

Life comes in seasons and there will be times when I have to focus on one important area over another. You can have it all, just not all at the same time. In fairy tales and dreamland, everything is a perfect ten and we can balance and maintain everything perfectly. Until we figure out how to get a ticket to that world and leave reality behind, we must shatter these illusions and join the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment