Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Challenge:

I've tried several times to get organized, get on a regular schedule and other things to make my life more manageable. Well today I start again, with a challenge. As I read and study I will post daily (I will try my best) to tell about what I am doing that day. You are welcome to read, advise, and challenge yourself to get manageable.

First notice:
Don't try to make big changes when your resources are depleted.
      So that is telling me to get plenty of rest. Remember to eat. And try not to go crazy and get upset with every thing that tries to sabotage my day.

Second notice:
We have to make a duel effort and take steps to change both thoughts and actions to create lasting lifestyle enhancements.
     First obstacle - can't just read a book to change. I know what I must do (mental change) but now I must put that knowledge in action (physical change).

No comments:

Post a Comment